“Used a private transfer from Prague to Dresden on August, 13th. Online booking was simple and took just a minute. I selected Mercedes S-class and received exactly what I expected - new, clean, comfortable vehicle with AC and WiFi. My driver David gr...more “Used a private transfer from Prague to Dresden on August, 13th. Online booking was simple and took just a minute. I selected Mercedes S-class and received exactly what I expected - new, clean, comfortable vehicle with AC and WiFi. My driver David greeted me and loaded bags, he behaved politely and professionally. The experience was 100% positive. My recommendations.”
“T&A service was excellent. Our driver was waiting for us and we were off - perfect! Ultimately I would use the company again as they were the best value for the transfer we needed ” “T&A service was excellent. Our driver was waiting for us and we were off - perfect! Ultimately I would use the company again as they were the best value for the transfer we needed ”
“Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the young man who drove our private car from Prague to Dresden but he was really excellent. He volunteered information about things to do and places to visit. We went to most of the recommendations and were...more “Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the young man who drove our private car from Prague to Dresden but he was really excellent. He volunteered information about things to do and places to visit. We went to most of the recommendations and were impressed. The car was on time and the vehicle was a new Mercedes. Not a single problem - happy to recommend.”
Keep calm and know that all our drivers are licensed and insured.
Your final price includes all fees and taxes. You can pay online or Cash/Card to the driver.
Airport pickups include an hour of FREE wait time and all the other pickups include extra 15 minutes.
Make changes to rides or cancel for free. Our customer support team, who works 24/7.
The starting point of a successful trip is choosing the most comfortable transfer method. T&A Transfers suggest you considering a private car from Prague to Dresden as the best option for intercity trips.
T&A Transfers car services are created for travelers who put their time and comfortable conditions first. Our Prague-based company offers a chauffeured private transfer from Prague to Dresden. The company fleet includes only top-class Mercedes cars (GLS, S and E-class). Also, you can choose Mercedes minivan for up to 6 passengers. Every car features A/C, free WiFi, bottled water and a phone charger. Any other preferences for your private car from Prague to Dresden? Just notify us in advance.
T&A Transfers staff consists only of professional skilled chauffeurs with perfect knowledge of a route and the cities. Trusting your trip to our company, you can be sure that your private transfer from Prague to Dresden will be relaxing, trouble-free and quick.
Dresden, the city on the Elbe in the state of Saxony, is a city of Baroque wonders and a seat of Saxony rulers from the 13th to the 20th century. Nowadays, Dresden is a point of attraction for tourists, the architecture of which is stunning and is definitely worth seeing. Here is a list of top places to visit in Dresden:
- Frauenkirche. Once you are on Neumarkt, enjoy the view onto the majestic Frauenkirche with one of the largest church domes in Europe. Built in the 18th century, the church was devastated during the Second World War and some time its rubble stood on Neumarkt as a memorial, and then was reconstructed. The Frauenkirche is often called a cathedral, but it is not the seat of a bishop. Today the beauty of the place takes breath. Not without a reason it has become a tourist mecca. In the first 3 years after reconstruction 7 million people visited Frauenkirche. So it’s worth seeing the marvelous building by own eyes.
- Zwinger Palace. In the late 16th century Augustus II the Strong, the Saxon elector, ordered this fabulous Baroque building, now one of the most lauded German edifices. It was originally a place for lavish court events. The complex includes a rich orangery, several beautifully decorated pavilions, vast gardens with statues and balustrades. Zwinger now hosts Gemäldegalerie Alte Meister (Old Masters Picture Gallery), the Dresdener Porzellansammlung (Dresden Porcelain Collection) and the Mathematisch-Physikalischer Salon (Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments).
- Semperoper. Built by architect Semper in the end of the 19th century, the opera is one of the most respected art venues in the world. As many other notable buildings of Germany, the opera was destroyed in the end of WW2, and only after the reunification of the country the reconstruction was held. The opera was rebuilt to be almost identical to its appearance before the war, but with the benefit of new stage machinery and a modern rear service building. The facade is adorned by the statues of Schiller, Goethe, Shakespeare, Euripides, Sophocles and Moliere. Exactly here took place world premieres for Wagner and Strauss operas.
- Dresdner Residenzschloss. Once the residence for Saxony kings from the 16th to the 19th century, this Renaissance palace represents now the museum complex with diverse state collections. The most popular, exquisite and rich collection is in the Green Vault - royal treasure chambers. Except for treasures here can be found Dresden Armoury, the Turkish Chamber, the Kupferstich Kabinett, etc.
- Albertinum. The Renaissance Albertinum was constructed on Brühl Terrace in the end of the 19th century as a home for a royal sculpture collection. Nowadays, the building hosts the New Masters Gallery with works by Romantic impressionists, symbolists, expressionists and modern artists.
If you are planning a visit to Dresden, take T&A private car from Prague to Dresden, and a professional driver will bring you safely and quickly to a destination saving your nerves and time.