“The easiest and the most efficient way to travel is taking a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg with no stress. Drive on time, courteous, and professional.” “The easiest and the most efficient way to travel is taking a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg with no stress. Drive on time, courteous, and professional.”
“Our thanks to David! You have made our way home stress-free and comfortable, which is extremely important if you travel with little kids. David met us at the entrance, took the bags and loaded them into the car. He drove fast and avoided several tra...more “Our thanks to David! You have made our way home stress-free and comfortable, which is extremely important if you travel with little kids. David met us at the entrance, took the bags and loaded them into the car. He drove fast and avoided several traffic jams on the way. Excellent service for the money!”
“Last weekend we took a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg. Driver very polite and car clean. We delayed a bit but contacted the driver Milos and let him know with no problems in him coming a bit later. We paid by cash straight to the driver rathe...more “Last weekend we took a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg. Driver very polite and car clean. We delayed a bit but contacted the driver Milos and let him know with no problems in him coming a bit later. We paid by cash straight to the driver rather than by card before you travel.”
Keep calm and know that all our drivers are licensed and insured.
Your final price includes all fees and taxes. You can pay online or Cash/Card to the driver.
Airport pickups include an hour of FREE wait time and all the other pickups include extra 15 minutes.
Make changes to rides or cancel for free. Our customer support team, who works 24/7.
Planning a trip to Germany and don’t know what transfer method to choose? Taking a regular taxi from Prague to Nuremberg or another city is not the best option, as a bill for such a long intercontry trip may be rather disappointing. Travelling by buses and trains usually implies carrying heavy bags and long hours of waiting. This is when a service of a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg will be of large utility.
By booking a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg, you get a service that will exceed your highest expectations. At the agreed time a suited English-speaking chauffeur will be waiting to pick you up and take to a destination in the shortest time. A Mercedes of E, S, V-class or GLS by your choice is equipped with air conditioning and a phone charger. Bottled water and free Wi-Fi will also help you relax in a comfortable leather back seat.
Taking a premium taxi from Prague to Nuremberg is a procurable service for all types of travelers. Businessmen will evaluate a premium car and a chance to relax or get ready for a meeting. Couples and single travelers will enjoy peace and quiet of such a transport means. And families will be happy to avoid crowds and carrying bags with kids at hands. Whatever your travel purpose is, T&A Transfers will fully satisfy your needs.
Nuremberg is the second largest city in Bavarian region and an important center of art and culture. The city has always been associated with advances in astronomy, technology and science as well. Unfortunately, in the end of the World War II Nuremberg was partially destroyed and required a thorough reconstruction. Actually, today most attractions of Nuremberg are located within the Old Town and historic part of the city that lie on the area of about five kilometers. To see them all plan your tour around Nuremberg basing on our list of top attractions:
- Imperial Castle of Nuremberg. On the northwestern side of the Old Town stands the majestic Nuremberg Castle complex. The impressive construction is 351 meters high. In the medieval ages the fortress was one of the most important fortifications in the entire Europe. Also, that was a seat of all German rulers for 5 centuries in a row.
- St. Lawrence’s Church. The majestic twin-tower building was constructed in the 14th century. The city’s largest church is built in Gothic architectural style. One of the highlights is a beautiful 9-meter rose window above the west doorway.
- Frauenkirche. Nuremberg’s Church of Our Lady is a marvelous Gothic building dated by 1352. Its stunning facade is rich in details. Besides, the old clock on the facade are worth of special attention. Its mechanical figures pace round the emperor, which looks amazing.
- National Germanic Museum. The museum houses the largest art collection in Germany with over 1.3 million items. The highlights of the collection are historic music instruments, antique toys and dollhouses, more than 300,000 drawings and prints and other highly valuable old-timed items.
- The historic city walls. The distinctive feature of Nuremberg Old Town is the historic city walls. The construction started in the 14th century and was finished in the 17th century. A fun thing to do is taking a walk along the wall, leading you to multiple towers and gates.
If you are planning a trip to Nuremberg, our recommendation is to time your visit to one of the popular festivals - musical and folk Old Town Festival or internationally known Organ Week. And to make your trip relaxed and full of fun, contact T&A and take a private taxi from Prague to Nuremberg and back.