“We took a private taxi from Budapest to Prague as we never use airplanes and this seemed to be the best alternative. The cost was surprisingly affordable and the service was on the highest level. We enjoyed fresh still water, AC and fast Wi-Fi witho...more “We took a private taxi from Budapest to Prague as we never use airplanes and this seemed to be the best alternative. The cost was surprisingly affordable and the service was on the highest level. We enjoyed fresh still water, AC and fast Wi-Fi without lags. Great car and driver. Highly recommended!”
“From the moment I made my booking everything went with ease. Clean car, pleasant ride and wonderful experience. Driver was superb, on time and met me with a smile. As the ride was long, swift Wi-Fi was exactly what could add fun. All in all, I enjoy...more “From the moment I made my booking everything went with ease. Clean car, pleasant ride and wonderful experience. Driver was superb, on time and met me with a smile. As the ride was long, swift Wi-Fi was exactly what could add fun. All in all, I enjoyed the trip and would use T&A again.”
“Easy to book service with excellent communication throughout when booking and confirming a car. Spotless premium vehicle with a friendly driver. Would definitely use again.” “Easy to book service with excellent communication throughout when booking and confirming a car. Spotless premium vehicle with a friendly driver. Would definitely use again.”
Keep calm and know that all our drivers are licensed and insured.
Your final price includes all fees and taxes. You can pay online or Cash/Card to the driver.
Airport pickups include an hour of FREE wait time and all the other pickups include extra 15 minutes.
Make changes to rides or cancel for free. Our customer support team, who works 24/7.
Reviewing transfer methods for your trip within the Czech Republic? We can save your time and recommend the best one - a private taxi from Budapest to Prague by T&A Transfers. The service you get is incomparable with a regular taxi. Firstly, a rare taxi driver agrees for an intercountry ride. Secondly, a bill for long rides is always unpredictable and even shocking. A taxi car is usually old and its comfort leaves much to be desired. By booking a private taxi from Budapest to Prague, you can choose a luxurious Mercedes with A/C and super comfy leather seats. A personal chauffeur will make up your route in advance considering your requirements and actual road conditions or possible repair works on the way. Free Wi-Fi and a phone charger will make your trip even more joyful.
Mercedes taxi from Budapest to Prague by T&A Transfers is a must for people who travel both on business and on sightseeing purposes. Instead of taking a rental car and long hours of driving, or taking a train and spending time in crowded transport with bags at hands, you get a premium service at a reasonable price. Book a private taxi from Budapest to Prague or back online - the process is fast and easy. Our helpdesk is available 24/7 for you.
Prague is a truly magical city that differs from all other European capitals. On the one hand, the city is historically rich, with fabulous architecture, exquisite fountains, greenery of gardens and parks, cobblestone streets and centuries-old houses. On the other hand, Prague is a contemporary city with modern monuments, unusual buildings, business centers, multiple museums and vivid nightlife.
All tourists that come to Prague have read tourists guidelines and know what places to visit at first. Among top places there is the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square, Vyshegrad and the National Museum. However, like any other city of the world, Prague has its own list of secrets or little-known facts:
- Next to the highly visited Charles Bridge there is a relief of a bearded man named Bradáč. According to an ancient legend, the relief represents an architect that built the Judith bridge that was a predecessor to the Charles bridge. Another unusual thing about the relief is that when waters of the Vltava river rich the beard, it means that flood is inevitable.
- One of the most visited sights in Prague is the Jewish Quarter. The notable thing is that during World War II the quarter was fully preserved by Adolf Hitler on purpose. The idea of the nazi ruler was to turn it into a museum dedicated to the exterminated race. Nowadays, the area is managed by the Jewish museum and counts on six synagogues and a heart-piercing holocaust memorial.
- Prague has always been a cultural city. One of the most known Mozart’s operas Don Giovanni was premiered exactly here in 1787. Another opera named La clemenza di Tito was also first showed here in 1791. Actually, it’s Prague where the first biographical book about Mozart was published. That was a full-length biography that came out only 7 years after musician’s death.
- In 1889 in Prague was implemented a pneumatic postal system. However within a century the system outlived itself. But Prague was the last European city where this system was used, when finally in 2002 it was fully destroyed by floods.
- Prague has become the first city in the post-communist countries where the Michelin restaurant appeared. In 2008 the Allegro restaurant in Four Seasons Hotel received a michelin star, so now all of us have a chance to enjoy first-class menu without leaving Prague.
To get to Prague and get back home, contact T&A. Professional team will arrange a private taxi from Budapest to Prague or back in a premium Mercedes with a personal driver. Enjoy your trip!